Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pennys Challenge 169 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered last weeks challenge and thanks again to the wonderful sponsors that supported the challenge 

Here are the details of the 2 lucky winners and also the Top 3

 

Congrats 27. Lucy Patrick   you have won 7 digi images of your choice from 


and 
 
 
 Congrats  1. Sarah-J W  you have won 4 non coloured images of your choice from 


Can you both please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to the relevant sponsor

And now for the top 3 as chosen by our DT member Nicole 





Congrats Ladies! 
Please email me, juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys Top 3 in the subject line so I can get your Top 3 badge off to you 

Our new challenge has justed started so please see the post below if you would like to join in with us 


5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks ever so much and well done to the other winners!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your top 3! congrats to winners and rest of top 3!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for choosing my card as top 3, how exciting!! Congrats to winners and top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card in your top3. Huge congrats to the others and the winners! Hugs, Bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy, thank you so much Penny's, I love Bugaboo images!! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete