Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Monochromatic New Year!!!!

The kids are school vacation, which means I don't have to get up until my 23 month old wakes me up! So forgive this late post!!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the last challenge. I have to say I am surprised we had even twenty participants with all the holiday running around that was needing to be done!!!

This week (and next week, we are a bi-weekly challenge now remember) our challenge is a simple one!

MONOCHROMATIC NEW YEAR!!!!

Please remember if you use one of my digital stamps you get a second entry into in the challenge. Winner will receive two digis of their choice from my store!

Here is some fantastic INSPIRATION from the design team.

Another by Boni
Another by Darlene

Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, January 06 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC19", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #19"

If you are using one of my digi stamps... enter your link TWICE.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards ladies, great job on the challenge. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to all of you!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison and Cheryl - great use of monochromatic color! Beautiful examples!

    ReplyDelete